Two words. “Be fast.”
Mick’s Place is what I deem as my happy place and for good reason. Places like this don’t stay available for long and not only is it beautiful but the staff are absolutely the most welcoming and kind people I’ve ever met.
- Panoramic ocean views
- Bingin beach walking access – not a walk for the weak or frail
- Shared pool between 5 Bungalows in the main area (but at the same time it feels private), private pool for the Honeymoon Suite and Island Bungalows
- Breakfast included – the omelette and mixed juice is soooooooo good
- No children allowed – my favourite feature 😉
- Private spa for Micks Place guests
Email our friends at Bali Retreats and for our wedding guests, don’t forget to mention Sophie and Bills wedding.